Absolutely nothing. When is the last time you did nothing?
In such a fast paced, got to get it done world, we have lost the ability to just be; to just relax. Well, Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins
is here to help you get back to…nothing!
Each of our 10 luxurious cabins is designed specifically to assist you in the art of nothingness. Now I am quite sure some of you reading this are thinking, “Yeah, right! Like I could do nothing even if I wanted to!” Far be it from me to insinuate I know you better than you know yourself. I am just here to offer decadent suggestions!
Give these simple nothings
a try. (Editor’s note: some of these items are actually something
but I am leaving them on this list so you can say you did nothing with a clear conscience!)
- Breathe – seems simple enough. Slow yours down.
- Relax – stretch your legs out in front of you, preferably in one of our hammocks, cross your ankles and through your arms behind your head.
- Sit – we hung that front porch swing up for a reason! Sit yourself down in it. Gently push it back and let it glide forward. Repeat. Preferably with a nice drink of some sort in your hand.
- Watch – birds fly, leaves gently move in the breeze, clouds float by, a movie. That’s it. Easy!
- Hope – now there is something that you probably have not done in earnest for a while. Pick out one thought and dwell on it. Imagine it coming to fruition. Ahhh, hope springs eternal!
- Taste – a bold red wine or a crisp white one; a fresh, rich cup of coffee; a morsel of smoked cheese (ask the innkeeper for an order!)
- Romance – say it with me now R-O-M-A-N-C-E! Get yourself some. We are an adult-only property after all. J
So, there you have it! Your own personal list of nothing to do. Come join us and see how many nothings you can accomplish.